ONE TWO PRU
ONE TWO PRU is an iconic 2.3 million square foot two-tower development located at Randolph and Stetson in the East Loop of Chicago. The interconnected buildings are fixtures on the Chicago skyline, overlooking Millennium Park and Lake Michigan.
ONE TWO PRU offers tenants some of the most unique and modern office space in the city, featuring incredible natural light and an unrivaled amenity package. Now under Sterling Bay ownership, ONE TWO PRU boasts activated retail and tenant amenities by Convene to meet every need of today’s modern workforce. Redefining the way you office is as easy as ONE TWO PRU.
One Two Pru
SPECTACULAR ROOF DECK | BRAND-NEW TENANT LOUNGE WITH COFFEE, SNACKS AND A BAR | CONFERENCE/COWORKING AND EVENT SPACES | AMAZON GO STORE | FULL-SERVICE FITNESS CENTER | COMPREHENSIVE TENANT SERVICES | 608 PARKING SPACES | SHUTTLE SERVICES | BIKE ROOM
A FOUNDATION FOR CUSTOMIZATION
Built in 1955/modernized in 2015
Built in 1990/modernized in 2019
The tenant amenity package at ONE TWO PRU is unrivaled and includes:
- Expansive roof deck
- Sweeping views of the Chicago skyline
- Food and beverage program in the Spring/Summer
- Brand new tenant lounge and event space professionally managed by Convene
- Food and beverages
- Coffee service
- Concierge services
- Conferencing and coworking facilities
- Professionally operated fitness center
- Full-service locker rooms
- Scheduled classes
- Health and well-being programs
- Comprehensive tenant services
- 24-hour security
- Amazon Go, Rosebud, Beatrix, Wildberry, Giordano’s, Just Salad, FedEx, and Athletico
- Shuttle service to Union Station, Ogilvie Transportation Center and LaSalle Street Station
Need space now? ONE TWO PRU offers brand-new, fully furnished spec suites.
- Ranging from 3,000 to 5,000 SF
- Distinct, functional layouts
- Modern aesthetic of wood and concrete
- Designed to fit many different companies’ requirements
ONE TWO PRU is ideally located in the East Loop of Chicago overlooking Lake Michigan and Millennium Park. Getting here is easy:
- 2-minute walk from Millennium Station
- 5-minute walk from CTA “L” station at Washington/Wabash (Pink Line, Green Line, Brown Line, Orange Line, Purple Line Express)
- 7-minute walk from CTA “L” station at Clark/Lake (Blue Line, Pink Line, Green Line, Brown Line, Orange Line, Purple Line Express)
- 2-minute drive from Lake Shore Drive
- 10-minute shuttle ride from Ogilvie, Union and LaSalle stations
- 10-minute drive from I-90/94
- On-site access to underground pedway
The New East Loop
Since its construction, ONE TWO PRU has had a front-row seat to one of the biggest neighborhood transformations in the history of Chicago. What was once an oversized parking lot and rail yards has evolved into some of our city’s finest treasures. Millennium Park and Maggie Daley Park sit outside its front doors, with easy access to Lake Michigan, world-class museums, award-winning restaurants and some of the world’s best shopping.
Please direct all requests and questions concerning the building to the office of the building at the number below.
Engineers are on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week, for building emergencies.