ONE TWO PRU
ONE TWO PRU is an iconic 2.3 million square foot two-tower development located at Randolph and Stetson in the East Loop of Chicago. The interconnected buildings are fixtures on the Chicago skyline, overlooking Millennium Park and Lake Michigan.
ONE TWO PRU offers tenants some of the most unique and modern office space in the city, featuring incredible natural light and an unrivaled amenity package. Now under Sterling Bay ownership, ONE TWO PRU boasts activated retail and tenant amenities by Convene to meet every need of today’s modern workforce. Redefining the way you office is as easy as ONE TWO PRU.
One Two Pru
SPECTACULAR ROOF DECK | RENOVATED MAIN LOBBY | REVITALIZED RETAIL | UPDATED TENANT LOUNGE | CONFERENCE/CO-WORKING SPACE | FULL SERVICE FITNESS CENTER | 608 PARKING SPACES | SHUTTLE SERVICE | SB+ INSIDER ACCESS
As Modern As
- 41 Stories
- 1,265,500 SF
- Built in 1955/ Renovated in 2015
- 24,000 – 50,000 SF floor plates
- Divisible to 10,000 SF
- 61 Stories
- 1,063,000 SF
- Built in 1990
- 14,000 – 21,000 SF floor plates
- Divisible to 7,000 SF
As Amenitized As
The tenant amenity package at ONE TWO PRU is unrivaled and includes:
- Tenant roof deck with sweeping views
- Brand new tenant lounge and event space professionally managed by Convene
- Conferencing/ co-working facilities
- 608 parking spaces
- Full-service fitness center and locker rooms
- Scheduled fitness classes
- Shuttle service to Ogilvie, Union and LaSalle stations
- Secure bike room
- 24-hour security
As Accessible As
ONE TWO PRU is ideally located in the East Loop of Chicago overlooking Lake Michigan and Millennium Park. Getting here is easy:
- 2 minute walk to Millennium Station
- 5 minute walk to CTA ‘L’ station at Washington/Wabash (all lines)
- 7 minute walk to CTA ‘L’ station at Clark/Lake (all lines)
- 2 minute drive to access Lake Shore Drive
- 10 minute shuttle ride to Ogilvie, Union and LaSalle stations
- 10 minute drive to I-90/94
- On-site underground pedway access to travel north, south or west
The New East Loop
Since its construction, ONE TWO PRU has had a front row seat to one of the biggest neighborhood transformations in the history of Chicago. What was once an oversized parking lot and rail yards has evolved into some of our city’s finest treasures. Millennium Park and Maggie Daley Park sit outside its front doors, with easy access to Lake Michigan, world-class museums, award-winning restaurants and some of the world’s best shopping.
Please direct all requests and questions concerning the building to the office of the building at the number below.
Engineers are on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week, for building emergencies.
For more information on ONE TWO PRU, please feel free to contact us directly.
1330 West Fulton, Suite 800
Chicago, IL 60607
Tenants of ONE TWO PRU, register now to:
- Submit your work order requests
- Get latest building updates
- Download tenant forms